- Weekly rate for Christmas or New Year €3,000
- Weekly rate for June, July & August €3,000
- Weekly rate for May & September€2,800
- Weekly rate for rest of the year €2,500
- Midweek breaks (3 nights) October to March €1,450 except Christmas and New Year
- Weekend breaks (3 nights) October to March €1,750 except Christmas and New Year
Rates are for a week (seven nights), Saturday to Saturday for family gatherings of 10 -12 people sharing on a self-catering basis. If you would like to book for a weekend break, a midweek break or a longer period of time, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you for your preferred dates.
Rates above are for family & friends getting together. Leader booker must be 25 years old and over. A security deposit of €1000.00 is payable by credit/debit card on arrival and will be returned seven days after your departure, once we have ensured that no damage, breakages or additional clearing have occurred.
Smoking is not permitted at Ballingreena house, other than outside the home in the bar or grounds. If you are thinking of bringing one small pet dog, please enquire directly before confirming your booking.
The rate includes:
- Welcome pack to help you get settled in.
- Luxury towels and bed linen.
- Travel cots and high chairs for the little ones, (please advise prior to arrival)
- Complimentary wireless internet access.
- A selection of books and board games for your enjoyment during your stay.
- Reasonable use of electricity.
- All applicable taxes.
Booking Terms & Conditions
Ballingreena house is available for self-catering generally in weekly increments from Saturday to Saturday.
If a period of time is required outside those dates please do not hesitate to contact us by phone/or email, and we will try our very best to accommodate you. Prices for out of season will depend on the duration and time of year, therefore we will quote at the time of enquiry.
We can accept any length of time for rental within a given weekly increment but it should be understood that the full weekly rate will be payable whether the period is for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 days in the high seasons. However weekend rentals are welcome in the low season.
Guests are asked to arrive at or after 4pm on the Saturday and leave at 10am on the Saturday of departure. It is essential that these times are adhered to in order that the house can be cleaned thoroughly. We do not like any form of regimentation but in this case we have to ask all our guests for their cooperation so that the cleaning does not cause problems for guests either arriving or departing.
By bank transfer, Visa, MasterCard.
All payments should be protected by your travel insurance. We will refund in full if we secure a booking for the dates less any commission paid to agents and also have sufficient time to fill the available space. This will depend on time of year but we cannot consider repayment of a deposit inside the 6-week term of a full payment being due. Make sure to fully insured against this eventuality.
Closure with in 6 weeks of travel date due to forced Local Government Corvid 19 restrictions – We are treating this as a Force Majeure event which means we will be offering affected guests a holiday home voucher. This voucher can be used to rebook the same holiday home within a 12- month period only.
Security Bond - €1,000
- This is payable on arrival. Some houses insist on a cash payment but it is our experience that clients do not like carrying large amounts of cash on their persons, plus the problem of Saturday arrivals and bank opening hours.
- Therefore we ask for €1000.00 to be paid by bank transfer or held with a credit card pre-authorization.
- The security deposit will be returned seven days after your departure, once we have been satisfied that no damage or breakage or additional cleaning has occurred to warrant recompense.